What We Do
Ethos offers a broad scope of engineering services to the renewable and telecom industries. Our in-house capabilities include materials, electrical, mechanical and systems engineering. Our engineers’ years of field experience allow us to understand operational failure modes, which allows us to engineer solutions to your real world issues.
How We Do It
Our engineers work on-site, including work at heights to determine problems and verify solutions.
The following is a list of services we provide:
- Turbine performance consulting
- Solar PV performance consulting
- Solar PV system design by NABCEP certified engineers
- Site evaluations for new and existing renewable systems
- Wind resource modeling
- Equipment selection
- Engineering design and permitting
- Construction management
- Energy Storage Consulting
- Project management
- Reverse engineering
- OEM unsupported turbines
- Construction QA services
Why Choose Ethos
Whether it is system design, troubleshooting or ensuring the quality of your project, Ethos’ team of engineers with relevant field experience is your best solution.