What We Do
Ethos’ distributed service model is the ideal O&M solution for investor-owned solar PV systems. Our experience in solar runs deep, from MW scale solar PV system design, installation and service and maintenance.
At Ethos, we understand the importance of up-time availability of your solar PV assets to meet your return on investment commitments. Our qualified staff of NABCEP certified engineers and qualified technicians are trained to proactively monitor your system performance and go the extra mile on service visits to ensure your system is running at optimal health.
How We Do It
Ethos excels in nationwide distributed service. We manage our scheduled visits regionally to mitigate costs, and we employ local technical representatives to address minor issues such as fault resets, diagnostics, etc. Our remote monitoring service allows us to track the performance of your solar PV and dispatch technicians when necessary in order to maximize up-time performance.
The following is a list of services we provide:
- Scheduled preventative maintenance
- Unscheduled maintenance reports Service reporting
- Daily monitoring
- Monthly performance reporting
- Remote resets as required
- Warranty administration
- Panel replacement
- Solar resource modeling
- Inverter inspection, repair and replacement
- Transformer inspection and preventative maintenance
- Consumable inventory management
- Parts inventory management
- Site evaluation for new projects
- Equipment selection
- Panel washing
- Site landscaping maintenance
- Cost response analysis
- Interconnection agreement support
- NABCEP certified engineering
- Thermal imaging
- Racking inspection and maintenance
- Communications installation and troubleshooting
Why Choose Ethos
If your solar PV generation sites are less than 20MW of output, then Ethos’ distributed service model is your most cost effective O&M solution. We provide the efficiencies of scale through supply chain management and expertise in solar PV - all without the overhead of full time on-site staff.